Saturday, January 7, 2012

Treats


An unopened package of Cheetos sits near the dog treats in my kitchen. I put it there, just for this photo, a reminder to savor each morsel.


I've given up on giving-up-resolutions these past few years, you know, the resolute promises made to give up junk food or couch potato habits in the New Year.

A year ago I celebrated with a list of a dozen things I'd helped accomplish in 2010. This year, I am adding a daily something instead - a chapter a day for 260 days, a journey in the New Testament, beginning to end.





The nutrition label indicates
130 puffs inside, 1 cheesy treat for every 2 chapters.






In 2011 my wanna-be writer matures, blogging with Trust 30 in June, achieving daily discipline in December. I celebrate!

06 Jun Come Alive
09 Jun A Heart Not Big Enough
13 Jun The Dance
21 Jun I Want This
23 Jun Easily Crushed
28 Jun Simple Inclines
05 July Vietnam
06 July This
12 July Legacy
22 July Morning Glory
14 Aug 4am Cucumbers
27 Aug Delight
28 Aug Puffed
01 Sept Rising Darkness
06 Sept My Heart Knows This Place
10 Sept Cave
13 Oct Perfect Fit
07 Nov EZ Coffee Rules
11 Dec Cascading Light
23 Dec Snow-Woman Delight
25 Dec Messiah


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation 
or shadow due to change. James 1:17 ESV


Rw
.

No comments: